1. New product design simulation, new process development: and analysis of experimental results;
2. Preparation of technical documents for new products and new processes; small and pilot tests of new products and new processes;
3. Write patents and form independent intellectual property rights.
1. Master/PhD degree, major in physics, microelectronics, optoelectronics, electronic information and other related majors;
2. Those with relevant experience in semiconductor materials and device technology are preferred;
3. Have a good sense of teamwork and communication skills.If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae to：email@example.com
1. Participate in the development and trial production of new products, and the formulation of product quality plans.
2. Participate in solving quality problems in the manufacturing process, follow up and confirm according to inspection standards, and implement standardization.
3. Evaluate the conformity of product quality with engineering specifications, inspection standards and customer requirements.
4. Develop and adjust the production plan according to the actual situation to ensure the normal operation of production.
5. Deal with abnormal problems in the production process, such as quality, craftsmanship, and equipment.
6. Improve production technology, reduce production and costs, and implement personnel training.
7. Other tasks arranged by direct superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in science and engineering such as physics, microelectronics, optoelectronics, electronic information, etc.;
2. Have a good sense of teamwork and communication skills.
3. Welcome outstanding graduates.If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae to：firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Address Numbers Click